2008 Sustaining Form
Show Results Reporting Form
Let’s share pictures of our horses. The SmallestHorse Group is starting a
HORSE OF THE MONTH contest. Each winner of the Horse of the Month will
qualify to be entered in the HORSE OF THE YEAR CONTEST.
* Any 30" and under horse owned by a SHG member can enter the contest.
A SHG member means that they have paid their membership and not just a forum
user. Another benefit of joining SHG.
* Pictures must be emailed to
email@example.com by the end of the
month to be entered in the current month's contest. Try to put a caption
under your horse…not the name but some cute saying. Do not have your farm
name or your name in the photo.
* Each picture will be numbered. Pictures will be posted on the forum.
Voting will begin on the first day of the following month and go through the
15th. Votes can come from members and non-members of the SHG. A poll will be set
up on the forum for voting. You
personally can only vote one time.....and you can vote for your own horse.
* The winner of Horse of the Month will be announced as soon as the votes
for the month are tallied.
* The Horse of the Month winner will receive recognition and be posted on
the website as Horse of "whatever month". Example: THE HORSE OF July,
2007 No prizes will be awarded to the Horse of the Month but they will be
qualified for the HORSE of the YEAR contest and will receive a certificate.
The same pictures will be used for the HORSE of the YEAR contest.
* Voting for HORSE OF THE YEAR will begin as soon as the December’s Horse of
the Month has been named and end on January 31, 2009.
* The winner of PHOTO HORSE OF THE YEAR will be announced as soon as all
votes are tallied. Only 1st place will receive a prize for Horse of the Year
The prize for the winning horse and/or owner has not been decided yet…….but
we are going to make it a good one. Come on let’s see your horses.
Themes for contests from July
Subject to change.
||Color Me Beautiful
||Bad Hair Day
||Foals (can't have too many)
||"I Can't believe I ate the Whole Thing"
||Christmas is the time to Share